Sunday, April 29, 2012

First Ever Post!!

So here I am, writing my first, but not last, post! I'm super excited to start sharing everything that happens..or shall I say hoppens... in my first grade classroom with everyone! I'm brand new to this, so excuse me if it takes some time to get it up and running. It is Sunday night and I am about to get ready for bed..at 9:43, because 5:30 comes way too quick!! This past month has been absolutely amazing! Not only was it my birthday month, but almost every Friday was either an early release, or a staff/student holiday! I LOVE APRIL!! I can't believe the year is almost over!!  :( I can no longer claim to be a first year teacher..which I take pride in! Another sad part..I'm going to miss my kiddos!! My bed is calling me!! Have a fabulous week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment